Monday, March 21, 2005

FAQ

How do I order comics from Comic Quest?

Ask the saleslady and they will give you a list of titles which you can order from. If it is present, make a downpayment and the comic will arrive around three weeks after the downpayment. If not, give them a list of titles you want to order and they will get back to you on the availability of the comic.

When do the comics arrive?

The latest stock usually arrives on Wednesday evening for the Comic Quest branch in Mega Mall, and on Thursdays for the other branches. This assumes though that there was no delay in the shipment (such as flight delays, customs, or holidays, either here or in the US).

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger infoseeker said...

I really enjoyed FAQ. I ran into your site when I was doing a Google search for Builder. Since we seem to be interested in similar subjects, you might want to take a look at this: CLICK HERE.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery new jersey blog

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I beg of you, just check out my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home